All of you by Christina Lee review

Sunday, September 22, 2013




4,5 STARS



 Attension please!!!


I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!SO SWEET <3 <3 <3

   
"Love is like a loaded gun, slide your bullet into the cold metal chamber as a safeguard for the inevitable day that everything went to shit. At the first sign of trouble, you blew your opponent to pieces long before their finger found the trigger."


This is a story about a girl who is afraid of commitment...and does only one-night stands..
 and a boy who wants a commitment and love before he has sex... 

 Avery has had a rough past....Her mother doesn’t care for her and a terrible incident that happened..make her change... 
She is very determined to keep control and to have control over boys... She wants nothing more than random hookups..and she  allows boys only into her pants and not into her heart...




 Until she meets Bennett.......
 He moves into Avery's apartment building and instantly there is attraction between them... 


 Bennett has his own problems..sow his mother relationship with men went wrong.. and decide to stay a virgin until he will meet the woman who will make him o and happiness..
Bennett (OMG OMG HE IS SO CUTE <3)  What I love about him is that he is a  good guy. He isn’t a player but he has tattoos and works as a tattoo artist so I guess you could say he combines what we love about the bad boys ;)  



 Avery wants him only for one night...but soon finds out that one night just isn't enough for either of them... They quickly become friends...Avery and Bennett find out that they have more in common..
Feelings quickly develop between them but wounds are not easily healed... 
Walls around hearts are hard to break down...But Avery must face her demons and she must  figure out if all of these worth it...


"As I sat there listening to him, something profound happened in the very centre of me. Stuff began rearranging and clicking into place. My heart burst through my chest and landed at Bennett's feet- asking, pleading, begging him to smooth out her creases, sooth all her wounded 0parts and med her shattered centre."

  Sometimes she try my nerves with hiding her feelings.. but she was the way she was for some specific reasons and I accept some of her not  great decisions...But I like the fact that she was real for me!!

 "I'm incredibly turned on when I'm with you. I feel every kiss.Every touch.Everything."

"Bennett was kissing the shit out of me and I couldn't breathe but I didn't care because if this is what kissing him felt like,I could get my fill of oxygen later."






 This story is definitely differend from other books that I have read!!Normally it's the heroine who is the innocent... but in this book it is the male who is the virgin...and the reason is so sweet...

I recomend it to everyone!!! Read it!!You will not regret it!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts