Lick

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

OMG!!5 HOT ROCK N ROLL STARS!!! :))
I FREAKING LOVE DAVID!!


"It was all a ruse
You're tricky,David Ferris."
"And you're funny Evelyn Thomas."



Evelyn have plans to do..

She goes to Vegas with her best friend for her birthday and what happens??
She wakes up In a hotel room with a hang over puking and there is a glorious hunk of a man staring at Her,then she finds a ring on her finger and she found out that she is married with a rock star!!

But she doesn't remember anything..

"Let me get this straight, you don't remember anything?"
"No,"
"What did we do last night?"
"We got fucking married,"he growled.



I'm freaking in love with David!!!


Wow He's so damn sweet,sensitive and attentive to Evelyn.
You can't help but fall in love with this gorgeous and broken soul. 
Although he might have been a dick at times but there are reasons for him to behave rightfully....Through the craziness of their relationship he was protective and always putting Evelyn's needs before his..
I loved Evelyn too!!She is your usual ordinary girl! 

So cute <3 <3


"But I married you, Evelyn, because you made sense to me. We make sense. We're a whole lot better together than apart." 


What can I say about the sex scenes???????
OMG freaking delicious!!!I love all the hot scenes!!

“Can you feel what we’re doing here? We’re building something.”



The author managed to create two very believable characters!The tension between them keep me hooked!!
There are so many things I loved about this book!! 
If you're looking for some sweet,cute,funny and hot love story then I highly recommend this book for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts