Dark House

Tuesday, June 25, 2013










DARK HOUSE


5 STARS




 I didn’t know what to expect with this book,I have never read anything like that before but since it was highly rated by a lot of people, I thought I would give it a shot!I wasn’t disappointed!This book was amazing!!!!!

Perry Palomino's life hasn't turned out quite the way she had planned. At 22-years old she lives with her parents who don't know how to interact with their daughter.She works as a receptionist, and hates it. Her little sister Ada is everything Perry is not blonde,thin and popular.



Perry,Ada and her parents go to her uncle's farm for the weekend. 
Armed with her camera she heads to the lighthouse on the property to explore...



But she isn't alone..She runs into Dex Foray a cameraman producer,and cinematographer for Shownet an online webshow company. What happens in the lighthouse is unsettling and terrifying and Perry catches it all on film.



She posts the video online. When it goes viral Dex approaches Perry to host a web show with him called "Experiment in Terror."






I immediately connected with Perry.She is such a real girl!!As I was reading this book,I couldn't help but laugh!!!Perry has the best sense of humor.She says things people think but won't necessarily say.Even in the most unusual situations she made me laugh!!







How do I describe my feelings for Dex????At first,I thought he's weird..Then there is the fact that he drives me absolutely insane..
He is tall,dark and yummy!!

Dex and Perry have a natural chemistry together and there is definite interest from both parties, but the only relationship that really develops at this point is somewhat of a friendship. They understand each other in ways that other people don't see... 
The sexual tension between them was entertaining!!!


I loved this book!The author sets the mood on scary.Much of the action takes place in the darkhouse and I felt my heart racing when the things that go bump in the night bumped....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts