Top Recommendation Review Just One Year by Penelope Ward

Monday, February 24, 2020



The beginning of my sophomore year in college was off to a rough start.

On the first day of orientation, I had an altercation with an infuriating British dude in a campus bathroom.







(The ladies’ room was out of order. So, I used the men’s room. Don’t judge.)

I got home later that night and realized that the foreign student we were expecting to rent a room in my parents’ house was allergic to our cat.

So, the spare room went to someone else: Caleb—the British guy from the men’s room.
And so it began…my love-hate story with Caleb Yates. Or was it hate-love in that order?

The guy knew how to push every one of my buttons.
Sometimes I’d email him to express my aggravation and disdain.
He’d actually rewrite my own words and send them back to me.
That was the type of infuriating person Caleb was.
So frustrating.
And…
Sometimes incredibly funny and endearingly sweet.
And hot.

He eventually grew on me, and Caleb soon became one of my best friends that year.
Too bad he was headed back to England soon, so nothing could happen between us—for so many reasons.
I definitely couldn't fall in love with him, especially since all we had was just one year.


 

5 STARS

Penelope did it again , I’m in love , it was just amazing!What a journey, Teagan and Caleb stole my heart , their romance gave me goosebumps and it was full of emotions. Both characters are complex and their story is refreshing.

description

This is a slow burn romance with the great amount of drama and angst.It isn't a lot but I think it was perfect for the story.I loved how the story starts, it wasn't greatfor them in the beginning but I liked how things developed for them!I like'd Teagan and Caleb's relationship, you can feel the connection and they have a fantastic banter.

I loved it so much, it touched me in so many ways.Every book Penelope write's has a special place in my heart, this one goes on top!

  

1 comment:

  1. Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction for you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, adore and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is so essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him expose his mind and soul for you in a way he haven't experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts