Review Come Back for me by Corinne Michaels

Tuesday, January 07, 2020



One night, eight years ago, she gave me peace.
No names.
No promises.

Just two broken people, desperate to quiet their pain and grief.

In the morning, she was gone and had taken my solace with her. I left for the military that day, vowing never to return to Pennsylvania.

When my father dies, I’m forced to go home to bury him. At least I'll finally be rid of his farm, which is grown over and tangled with memories I've fought to forget.

And that’s when I find her. She’s even more beautiful than I remember and has the most adorable kid I’ve ever seen.

Years have passed, but my feelings are the same, and this time I refuse to let her go. They say you can't bury the past, and they're right. Because when long-ago secrets are exposed, rocking us both to the core, I have no choice but to watch her walk away again . . .







4 STARS

Another fantastic read , it was emotional,romantic with a swoon worthy hero!I loved it a lot and I was melting !It has so many things I love in a great romance and the characters make the story beautiful!

“I don’t care if there are pieces of you that are damaged. I don’t care if every inch of you is scarred. Believe me, there are parts of me that are so fucking mangled it would take a miracle to straighten them. It’s not about perfection or being whole—it’s you being you.”
Ellie looks away, tucking her hair behind her ear. “You say these things, and I have to stop myself from falling.”
“If you fall, I’ll catch you.”

Connor and Ellie are reunited 8 years later after spending a night together, their story is captivating and their romance intense and heavy!

I didn't expect anything less from Corinne Michaels, I love her writing and her stories are always original!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts