Audio Review Drunk Deal by Penelope Ward

Monday, August 13, 2018




It seemed like a good idea at the time. Look up Landon Roderick, that boy from childhood whom I'd never been able to forget--even though he so easily forgot about me--and call him.



Then again, anything sounds like a good idea when you've had a little too much wine before bed, right? It was supposed to be just a quick, meaningless, prank call. Instead, I went off on him--unloading thirteen years of pent-up emotions.

I didn't think he'd call me back.

I certainly could never have anticipated the weeks of sexually tense phone conversations that followed as I got to know the man he'd become.

Turned out, Landon had never really forgotten me, either. That special connection we had was still there. I opened up to him, but there were also things about me he didn't know. And he had his own secrets.

Over the countless hours we talked on the phone, I wondered what would happen if we actually saw each other. One night, I did something impulsive again. Only this time, I went to the airport and booked a ticket to California. We were about to find out if one phone call could bring two lost souls together or if my drunk dial really was all just a big mistake.




Review 

4,5 STARS

I loved this book so much, I listen to the audio and it was amazing!Perfect narrator and the story was fantastic!Penelope Ward delivers an emotional,intense and steamy story!

description

I fall in love with Rana and Landon and their relationship!Nothing was rushed everything happened so naturally and it was realistic.They have an amazing chemistry.There were some really hot moments between them that make me swoon and I loved that I listen to the audio it makes the story more intimidate!

I really enjoyed this second chance love story about two friends who reunite after some years and fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts