Review One Small Thing by Erin Watt

Wednesday, June 27, 2018












 ⭐ 

Their secret could tear everything apart…

Beth’s life hasn’t been the same since her sister died. Trapped at home by her over-bearing parents Beth needs to get out. So when she sneaks out to a party and meets the boy everyone’s been talking about she’s shocked by their instant connection, and the part he played in her sister’s death.
A forbidden romance is the last thing either of them planned for, but the more time they spend together, the deeper their feelings become.
Beth has a choice to make – follow the rules, or risk ruining what she cares about most.




 ⭐ iBooks: http://geni.us/OSTiB
 ⭐ Kobo: http://geni.us/OSTKobo
 ⭐ Nook: http://geni.us/OSTNook





❤️3,5-4 stars❤️


Erin Watt delivers a raw,emotional,intense and sweet story.I feel like it was a long time since I read a book from this author, I was super excited about One Small Thing I really enjoy it!

description

One of the best things in this story is Chase.He intrigued me and I wanted to know more about him.Beth was an ok character in my opinion.I can't say I loved her from the beginning.I didn't like her behavior in some parts, but while I continue reading I find myself liking her more.

Overall, it was a great story that make me think a lot.The story has some serious issues that will touch you! I'm always looking forward for what Erin Watt has for us next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts