Pavlina's Reading Challenge

Wednesday, February 03, 2016
This year I decide that except from my arcs which are already enough I'll find time to read some books that I have for so long in my library or my kindle and I'll try to read at least two YA books.
My challenge for this year is 185 books. I'm doing very well so far! Here's what I have read so far.



My reading plan for February is 





But probably I'll add some more books like I do always :))

I read some really great books in January that I loved them so much and I can't wait to read the next book of the series 


I don't know which one to start first..
Adore by Nina Lane was perfect.Professor Dean is as hot as ever! And his relationship with Liv is so realistic!!
First Touch by Laurelin Paige, I freaking loved this book! It had everything I wanted and even more! I was hooked from the beginning till the end. And the ending left me speechless, desperately needing more! First Touch is a compelling story, the mystery and the characters make it fantastic.
Defenceless by Corinne Michaels was hot, addictive, mysterious and suspenseful! I had already read Liam and Natalie's story and I loved it but I have to admit that I enjoyed Mark and Charlie's story much more! I loved the bond they had and just everything about them!
Isadora by Ella Frank is such a brilliant story, I loved the plot and basically everything about this book!The world that Ella created is so unique and you don't want to leave this world. Honestly I've never been so excited about so many wonderful characters in one book before!
He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker is a compelling, mysterious, captivating and refreshing story! I was on the edge of my seat so many times wondering what would happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts