ARC REVIEW: Prince Albert by Sabrina Paige

Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Prince Albert is a royal prick.

He’s the most famous one on the planet – wealthy, gorgeous, and a notorious playboy. He’s also the most conceited, insufferable, arrogant man I’ve ever met.

Did I mention he’s a freaking prince? An actual, real life Prince Not-So-Charming.

He’s tattooed and pierced, too. Prince Albert has a Prince Albert piercing. That's right – he's pierced you-know-where. Allegedly. I’ve never seen it.

My mother is marrying a king. Being a princess is every girl’s fantasy, right?

Except that means Albie is my new stepbrother.



Oh, and one more thing -- I accidentally married him.

We’re keeping the biggest secret on the planet.

Ever heard the fairy tale about the Princess and her stepbrother?

Yeah, I didn’t think so.

I’m royally screwed.

AMAZON


4 STARS!


This was such a fun read! It was super cute, funny and insanely hot!

Propriety, I remind myself. I should give a shit about propriety. I should give a shit about the fact that Belle Kensington is my soon-to-be stepsister. She's part of the royal family. I should keep my dick in my pants and my hands to myself. The problem is that I've never been very good at doing the things I "should" do, anyway.

So if you hadn't guessed already I love forbidden romance, and not in a heart pounding-break my heart kind of way. I love it in a hot sex, and even hotter dirty talk kind of way. When it comes to stepbrother romances, I've definitely gone through a few (I normally read them off TBR), and most of them are misses but what I've come to realise about Sabrina Paige's STEPBROTHER romances is that they're freaking awesome. It's smutty fun, forbidden love with out the trashy, and sometimes eye-roll inducing extra's that come with reading these types of books. You could probably take the step-sibling part out and the books would be just as enjoyable. But I'd be lying if I said I don't get a thrill because of the forbidden aspect. Yep, I'm on a whole other level of perverted. Trust me.

Prince Albert, crown prince of Protrovia is a manwhore and he isn't shy about it. He lives in the limelight, glories in the attention the paparazzi give him, he's even gone as far as flashing the paparazzi with his pierced royal staff!

Life is a buffet of pussy, and I'm a damn connoisseur.

Belle Kensington, is the textbook good girl, she's been in Africa working with a Charity organisation. She doesn't believe in hosting parties to raise funds, she's a hands on kind of girl.

I sink onto the bed, lying here in this room touching myself while, at this very moment, everyone in my brand-spanking-new family is on the other side of the palace dining room.

Albie and Belle meet in Las Vegas, way before they find out their parents are getting married. After a couple tequila shots, they find themselves married, they part ways thinking they'll never see each other again. But unfortunately for these two, what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas. After their parents announce their engagement and the little tit bit that they'll all be living together, it's only a matter of time until Belle gives into Albie's seduction. And let me just say, this was a treat!

I should be disgusted with myself for jerking off into Isabella Kensington's panties. Coming all over my stepsister's panties is a new level of filthy even for me.

The banter between Albie and Belle was hilarious, and their sexual trysts were super hot! I'll stop harping on and on about the book because it was pretty straight forward. I loved Albie's sister, Alex and her relationship with Max her bodyguard definitely deserves it's own book.!


"I'm going to let Noah know I'm indisposed for the next few hours," he says, turning.

"Wait - what if someone comes looking foe me?"
He turns and looks at me with a cocky grin. "Then they'll find you underneath me, I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts