Arc Review Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras

Friday, September 04, 2015

I lost her.

No, I didn't lose her. I threw her away.
She was my best friend.



I was never supposed to fall in love with her.
I was careless.
She was heartbroken.



I thought I was doing fine. But here she is, years later, forced to work with me, reminding me why I fell in love with her in the first place.



And this time I'm going to do everything in my power to never let her go.



Preorder on iBooks ➺ http://apple.co/1Xdx3yb
Preorder on Kobo ➺ http://bit.ly/1FlPqpo




5 BEAUTIFUL STARS

“Real love stories never end”


This was such a beautiful, emotional, intense and heartbroken story! From the moment I read the novella, I couldn't wait to continue Jensen and Mia's story! This book is about forgiveness, second chances and love! I have read books before from Claire and I loved them! In this one she captivated me with her story, the writing was so poetic that I couldn't put it down. And when I had to stop my mind kept going back to the story.

description


After five years apart Mia and Jensen, meet again. But things aren't easy for them.. Mia can't still can't accept what happened in the past between her and Jensen, Jensen has a kid now...Love is so powerful can reconnect them or isn't enough?

I don't want to give anything else away...It's one of these stories that you need to read yourself to enjoy the experience.

description


I fell in love with Jensen and Mia, they have became one of my top favorite book couples! My heart ached for them and I couldn't wait to finally have their happy ending! Because they were perfect for each other even though sometimes life had other plans for them.I loved how their love story developed with the ups and downs between these two.There were moments that I was upset with Jensen and I liked the fact that Mia didn't go back to Jensen immediately! Their chemistry was of the charts and you could feel the passion and tension! You could feel their love and you would hope that you could also find your own true love...

description

The ending was so beautiful that I was crying! I wish there could be another book with these two!!I loved so many quotes in the book that I wanted to wrote all of them but I couldn't..I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys second chances romances!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with LinkShrink and earn dollars from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts