Review : Once upon a Time by S.K. Hartley

Tuesday, May 19, 2015
I don't believe in fairy tales. 
I don't believe in glass slippers. 
I don't believe in Prince-Freaking-Charming. 
Cinderella can kiss my ass. 
I kiss frogs, sometimes even toads. 
I've given up on meeting Mr. Right, instead it seems all I meet is Mr. Wrong, Mr. Very-Wrong and even, Mr. Lets-Not-Even-Go-There. 

Fairy tales are for morons. 
Well, that's what I thought until Gabriel Black barged through my life, turning everything upside down. 
He's hot, sexy and little rough around the edges. 
But, he's hiding something, something deep. I can feel it, taste it and smell it. 
Now I'm left wondering if he's my Prince Charming or my fairy tale villain. 
Will I ride away safely into the night, dreaming of happily ever afters? 
Or, will I stumble and fall in ridiculously high heels only meant for women with a death wish? 
Once Upon A Time... 
I met Gabriel Black. 

BUY LINKS









3,5-4 PRINCE CHARMING STARS

What an enjoyable read! Honestly I wanted to read this book from the moment I heard it was being released! I loved the cover and the tittle and was so happy that I finally read it!! This book was refreshing, fast paced, funny, sweet and hot! The concept wasn't something that I haven't read before but it had something that made it beautiful and unique!

description

Once Upon a Time, it was a girl who believes in fairy tales...but something made her change her mind and now she doesn't believe in happy endings and she isn't looking for Prince Charming. Because she believes that they don't exist.... Until she meets her Prince Charming...

Payton and Gabriel were so much fun, I loved all their interactions, there was a push and pull between them! I laughed so many times out loud! There is chemistry and sexual tension between them too. Gabriel is charming, smartass, persistent, hot and dominant!Payton is stubborn and funny!

description


This is my first book of this author and I found it to be really good! If you are looking for a refreshing and funny book with melting moments then this is exactly the medicine that you need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts