Arc Review : A Perfect Ten by Linda Kage

Wednesday, March 11, 2015
*New Adult Romance* 
**Explicit Scenes and Language** 

Let your hair down, Caroline, they said. It'll be fun, they said. 

I know I've closed myself off in a major way in the past year, ever since “the incident” where I messed up my life completely.
It's past time I try to live again or just give up completely. But this is quite possibly the craziest thing I've ever done. In a last ditch effort to invigorate myself, I'm standing outside Oren Tenning's bedroom, I just peeled off the sexiest pair of underwear I own, and my hand is already raised to knock. My brother would disown me for doing anything with his best friend, and he'd probably kill Oren. But if I play my cards right, no one will ever know about this. Not even Ten. 

Maybe after tonight, I’ll finally get over this stupid, irrational crush I hate having on the biggest jerk I’ve ever met. Or maybe I’ll just end up falling for him even harder. Maybe I’ll discover there’s so much more to my crude, carefree hunk than meets the eye.

IT'S LIVE:

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1IJ42lv
BARNES & NOBLE: http://bit.ly/1aaevLg
KOBO:http://bit.ly/1DcOupW









5 TEN + CAROLINE STARS

What can I say? This book is one of the best books I have ever read, maybe because of Ten! Caroline and Ten drowned me in the book and captivated me. I didn't want to finish it.I want to re-read it again and again!! Have you ever fallen in love with a character and thought about him all the time??This is exactly what happen to me with Ten!!

description


Caroline and Ten are attracted to each other.But there is a problem...she is the sister of his best friend. What are you going to do? Do you stay away from her? Caroline is not your typical girl who's afraid...she wants him and she finds a way to have him but without him knowing with who he is...How is this happening?You have to read it to find it!!
Ten...You are my Ten :))) Ugh I still think about him..I have a crush on him from the previous book..I find him more interesting than Quinn.Really I can talk about him for hours...He is just perfect for me!!I was so excited finally to read his story!!He is smart,funny,protective,sweet and so sexy!!


description

Caroline is also amazing!!She is perfect for him! She is funny,smart and like I said before she is willing to get what she wants and she isn't afraid of anything..even her brother!!
This book was definitely the hottest book so far.When these two are together..They are on fire!!Their connection is of the charts!I can't even think Ten without Caroline..and Caroline without Ten..their dialogues are hilarious, and there are also sad moments.I loved how their relationship developed.And the epilogue was just perfect!!!


description

If you're a fan of Ten, definitely read this book, you won't be disappointed!!I don't know if there is another book in this series but I hope we see more books..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts