Pavlina's Arc Review + interview : The Design by R.S. Grey

Friday, February 27, 2015
This book is a STANDALONE. It follows two side characters from The Duet, but every detail you need to know will be included.

Five minutes until the interview begins. 
Fresh on the heels of her college graduation, Cameron Heart has landed an interview at a prestigious architecture firm.
Four minutes until the interview. 
She knows she’s only there because the owner, Grayson Cole, is her older sister’s friend.


Three minutes. 
For the last seven years, Grayson has been the most intimidating man Cammie has ever had the pleasure, or displeasure, of being around.
Two Minutes. 
But the job opportunity is too good to pass up. So, Cammie will have to ignore the fact that Grayson is handsome enough to have his own national holiday.
One. 
After all, she shouldn’t feel that way about her new boss. And, he will be her new boss.

“I’m not intimidated by you,” I said with a confident smile.
“Perhaps we should fix that, Ms. Heart. Close the door.”
 

buy link: http://amzn.to/1avkt9w


PAVLINA'S REVIEW

4 STARS

"He was the Mr. Darcy to my Elizabeth Bennet, the Prince Charming to my Cinderella, and most importantly, the Ron Weasley to my Hermione Granger."


I really enjoyed The Duet and I was excited to see that Cammie got her own book. R.S. Grey is one of my favorite authors because she really knows how to write funny,sweet and hot stories!! And always her characters are lovable and realistic!

Cammie has just graduated from her college with a master degree in Architecture and now she's looking for a job in Grayson's firm, Cole Design. Grayson is friends with Brooklyn so he gives Cammie an opportunity to work for him. But things are strange for them as there is attraction between them and sexual tension. But Grayson can't dare to cross the line with Cameron..
Can they keep their relationship professional or will their relationship go move to another level?

Honestly at the beginning I didn't like Greyson a lot and I was concerned whether I would change my mind or not. Because I didn't know how he was feeling.But while I continued reading I changed my mind in a good way!!
As I said, he was a mystery for me but believe he will surprise us because
behind those suits and his serious behavior there is a lovable,protective,passionate,sexy and caring man.

I loved their playfull relationship as they both were in tension and this intrigued me even more.Cammie is a lovable character!She has her plan from the beginning and she wanted to prove herself showing that she can stand without Brooklyn's help!And this is what I loved in her.Also she is smart,sweet and so funny!!


I'm always excited for a new book from R.S Grey!! She is a talented author with humor!!I really love her!! I hope we will soon have more books from her!!If you have read the Duet I'm sure you find Cammie very interesting and you would like to see how things is for her...And if you haven't read a book from this author yet now is your opportunity!!

description






INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR  <3 :

1 Jason or Grayson ?? While this question is SO UNFAIR (haha!), I think I have to go with Grayson. I love a man in a suit…
2 What do you think makes a good story? Characters, characters, characters. I love well developed, interesting characters. It doesn’t matter how interesting the plot is, if you’re not connected to the characters, you won’t care how the story ends.
3 Do you think that the cover plays an important part in the buying process? Absolutely. I love well-designed cover and I think it hints at what you can expect to find within the pages. If someone slaps on a cover they made in paint, I tend to think they probably scrimped on other important details as well.
4What do you like to do when you're not writing? Play with my pups, browse Instagram (since I’m fully addicted), and go outsideeee. I live in a really great area of Houston with lots of walking trails and dog parks!
5 What are your plans for the future? Are we going to see another book of you soon? I am writing nonstop! You’ll see another book from me in late spring/early summer. It’s a YA novel that will be vastly different from the books I’ve recently published—but not to worry, I have more romantic comedies ready to write soon after that one is published.


(Thank you so much Rachel  love you <3 <3  (Pavlina) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts