Pavlina's ARC review:Cartel by Lili St. Germain

Monday, January 26, 2015
The first full length Gypsy Brothers novel from the smash hit author Lili St Germain.
How much is a life worth?Mariana Rodriguez is the eldest daughter of a Colombian drug lord. Growing up in Villanueva, Colombia, she has never wanted for anything. Private schools, a lavish lifestyle, and the safety of the Cartel that her father works for.
At nineteen, she's got her entire life mapped out, and what a good life it's going to be: graduate from college, move to America with the love of her life, and finally be free from the stifling grip of the Cartel.
Only, her father messes up. A shipment of cocaine - a very large, very valuable shipment - is seized by the authorities whilst under his care and he becomes liable for the debt. Half a million dollars' worth of cocaine.
Half a million dollars he does not have.
But he has a daughter, a very smart one, a daughter who would give up her very existence and offer herself as payment for her father's sins, to ensure her family survives.
But falling in love with the man who owned her isn't part of the plan ...


Pre-order Links:
ADD TO GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/1CFdgOB


 PAVLINA'S REVIEW

5 BRILLIANT STARS


This book is absolutely fantastic and I couldn't put it down! I was mesmerised and captivated from the first page!! I didn't know what to expect from Lili St. Germain as it's my first book of her! I have been hearing so much about her other series and I was very excited to finally read a book of her!!! And believe me, now after I finished this amazing book, I'm even more intigued to read the Gypsy Brothers!!! What I loved more about this book is the way the author connected the world of Cartel (drug lords) with the world of MC! It was brilliant!! In this book you will not find your typical romance, innocent girl meets bad boy or bad girl meet a nice guy...NO..This book is dark,hot,cruel,intense and fast-paced!!



Marianna is a 19 year old Columbian girl. Her dad works for Emilio, Emilio is the infamous drug Lord. One day she is out with her boyfrend when suddenly everything changes...Emilio is here to get the money her father lost...He is going to kill her family and Marianna...But she is willing to go with him as his slave in order to save her family..Soon she will meet his son Dornan, the vise president of Gypsy Brothers. Now Marianna try to survive in this world of cruelty..As she spends more time with Dornan their connection is obvious..And it can't be denied..


description

First of all I would like to say how much I loved Marianna's character!!! She is tough,strong,intelligent and smart!! She isn't afraid to talk, even in front of a drug Lord who is willing to kill her!! Dornan intrigued me from the beginning. He is a troubled man who has a lot of issues from his father...However I like him a lot..there was some moments that I didn't like his behavior..


"Promise what,baby?"
"Promise that if I stay with you, you'll protect me from them?"
"I promise if you stay here with me and you do as you're told,I'll protect you from the whole world."


description


The storyline is so interesting and the characters really captivated me!! I felt like I was a part of the story!!If you are looking for a dark story this is for you!!


Are you ready for CARTEL????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts