Pavlina's review: Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway

Monday, December 22, 2014


Step right up and meet Jay Fields: Illusionist. Mentalist. Trickster. 

I think in triangles. You think in straight lines. I show you a table and make you believe it’s a chair.Smoke and mirrors, sleight of hand, misdirection. I trick and deceive. But most of all, I put on a good show. The world thinks I killed a man, but I didn’t. Bear with me. It’s all a part of the plan. Revenge is what I want. I want it for me and I want it for her. I want it for all six of us. 
She doesn’t remember me, but she’s the reason for everything. She’ll be my prize at the end of all this – if I can hold onto my willpower, that is. Maybe I’ll slip up a little, have a taste, just a small one. 
So go ahead and pick a card. Come inside and see the show. Look at my hands, look so closely that you can’t see what’s happening while you’re so focused on looking. I’ll be destroying your world from right here in the spotlight. You’ll never see me coming until it’s too late. 
I’ve only got one heart, and after I’ve pulled off my grand deception I’ll hand it right to her. So, sit back, relax, and let my girl tell you our story. You’re in for one hell of a ride. 
**Suitable for readers 18 years and over. Contains sex scenes and adult language.**

BUY LINKS

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M5KESIS
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M5KESIS…
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/six-of-hearts-l…/1119979966…
Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/…/six-of…/frdvb1PZ20Wqc_2fM5k_QA…
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/six-of-hearts/id900405304…
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/457809




PAVLINA'S REVIEW 

5 <3 JAY <3 STARS


I
don't know what to say about this book...It was amazing!!!I loved every part of this!!! The story,the characters...everything was fantastic!!I have seen so many good reviews about this one and the blurb intrigued me!
So I decided that it was time for me to finally read it!!Jay...stole my heart... I couldn't get enough of him.!! OMG this man...I have finished the book and I'm still thinking of him...He is definitely in the top 10 of my book boyfriends!!!The book was mesmerizing,steamy,magical and romantic...Exactly what I needed!!!

And why do I say that the story is magical...??Except from the writing, which trully is magical...there is a magician...
Yes you hear me...Jake is an illusionist,magician and mentalist..

description

It's hard to review this book because except of what I said about what Jay is, I'm afraid if I say more I will give a lot away about the story...and I think it's a pitty because it's so good and I think you should read it and see what happens!So I'll stop talking about the story here..I think if you read the synopsis you have exactly what you need to know...to start the book!!


"The world thinks I killed a man, but I didn’t. Bear with me. It’s all a part of the plan.
Revenge is what I want. I want it for me and I want it for her.
I want it for all six of us.
She doesn’t remember me, but she’s the reason for everything. She’ll be my prize at the end of all this – if I can hold onto my willpower, that is. Maybe I’ll slip up a little, have a taste, just a small one."



description

Jay is so unique and talented...I could really talk about him for hours...You can understand how much I love him...I think he is my first big crush :))) I don't say that I don't like anyone else...But he has something that captivates me...He is sweet,hot,cocky and intelligent!! And the fact that he is an illusionist..gives him extra points!!Matilda is likeable too!!She is funny,sweet and cute!These two...when they're together...Wow..there is sexual tension all the time!!!And they have so many funny moments!!I think they are perfect for each other!!!I loved that they start as friends and then in something more...Their chemistry is off the charts!!!

description


Six of Hearts is a beautiful book which I think everybody should read it and feel the magic of Jay Fields !!! Don't waste any time...Get ready to meet him!!! Can't wait for Hearts of Fire!!!I'm sure it will be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts