Breakable by Tammara Webber

Friday, May 09, 2014
Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)




2,5-3-3,5 STARS


I was so excited to read Breakable!!Lucas is one of my favorite book boyfriends!But unfortunately I'm so disappointed!!
After reading this book I decide that I will not read again the same book with different POV...this is happening a lot lately and I can't understand why the authors do it!!I wanted to know about Lucas life but this could have happened in the first book with dual POV!!

description


In this book times goes from "before" with Lucas POV as Landon , before the day that changed his life and "after" with Lucas POV from the book Easy.
I enjoyed only half of this book that retells the story of Easy. I really liked being in Lucas head and see what he was thinking and I really liked the beginning but around the middle it was boring!

description

I don't know which was exactly my problem...maybe I didn't feel so much connected with Lucas previous life...yes he has a difficult past fighting alcohol and drugs but I didn't care to know if he has other girl and what he does with her.The good about this book is that we learn more about Lucas and how he was thinking while he was with Jackleen in Easy!

Unfortunately this wasn't exactly what I expecting to read...maybe because Easy was so perfect and I was expecting more!! However I still love Lucas...he always will be one of my favorite book boyfriends!!!

description 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts