Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

Friday, May 23, 2014




4 COLE STARS <333  

I think everybody knows Alice in Wonderland..but did you know that there is also another Alice?? With Zombies...Yes yes you heard me...there are zombies in this book...like many of them!!!But these zombies weren't what I expected and the concept was different because the hunters had to fight leaving their bodies aside and using the spirit!!It was interesting and very unique!!

description

Alice moves in with her grandparents after her parent's and sister's death.She tries to accept her new life and fit in by meeting new people at her new school!One of them is Cole a member of a group, which causes many fights

Do they fight a lot or something else is happening???
But this isn't the only problem..Whenever Alice goes at school and sees Cole they have visions..Sometimes
they fight zombies and other times they are kissing..
They are drawn to each other..It is obvious that there is something between them..

description

I loved Alice and Cole!!They have a strong relationship!!Alice is amazing!!I loved her sarcasm and the fact that she was so brave!!Cole,Cole,Cole *sigh* he is dangerous,mysterious and so sexy!!

"This is becoming a very bad habbit," Cole growled, suddenly keeping pace beside me. His arm wrapped around my waist. "You run, I chase."

The only thing that disappointed me was that the whole story took part in the real world. I wanted more fantasy.. 
But still it was really good!!Can't wait to see what will happen in the next book!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts