The Will by Kristen Ashley

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
The Will (Magdalene, #1) 




"Don't know,Josie."
"Just know whatever it is I want you to be
a part of it and I hope like fuck you want
the same."


+6 STARS <333
Wow AMAZING like the most books of Kristen Ashley...This woman whatever she wrote is fantastic!!!I was hooked from the beginning until the end!Such a beautiful,hot,emotional,sexy and completely sensual book!I really liked Josie and Jake and I was sucked in to their story!I am hopeful that this will be another great series by Kristen Ashley!!!

Josie is a 45 years old who has been traveling around the world as an assistant to a famous photographer.The last years she didn't have a serious relationship.The only people she loved so much now has passed away and she must go back for the funeral..This person was her grandmother..who was there for her when her father abused her...She is surprised when a man she doesn't know is the other person at the reading of the will.
Her grandmother gives Josie the family home and quite a bit of money. She gives some money to Jake for his kid's.Josie is surprised because her grandmother never told Josie about Jake and his family. ..

description


Jake and Josie start as friends..but soon they will become more...Jake and Josie’s relationship develops slowly and it was so sweet..

description

At the beginning I thought I will have problem because I'm 25 years old and I don't like to read about older people but this book was so beautiful that I didn't have problem with the ages!!Because the story was fantastic.. about two people finding love after life has given then only bad moments..

 Josie was ok for me..I like how she was with Jake and his kids, my only complaint is about the way she was talking!Sometimes I need to re-read again what she said!Jake <3 I'm in love!He is the reason I give this book 6 STARS !!He is an ex-boxer who live with his kids!I loved his dirty mouth!!!He is such an alpha male!!Exactly what I need it!!Sexy,hot and .I also fell in love with his kids who where amazing!!He cares for them and he wants the best!!Absolutely he is one of the best male characters Kristen have wrote!!


"He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life."

description

And the epilogue <3  *sigh* so beautiful!!Ican't wait for the next book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts