Otherwise Unharmed by Shay Savage

Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden Trilogy, #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Please note all excerpts were taken from an ARC, so they might differ to the published version.




What brought me to that point, that moment? The question was more metaphorical. I hadn't started off so bad, so how did I end up where I was today? Raised in a convent by a bunch of nuns, emancipated at seventeen, and left to my own devices, I had joined the marines so I could serve my country as one of the best snipers ever trained. I was field promoted to Lieutenant in the middle of a firefight. All in all, not the worst start in life. But then I'd lost my entire unit to insurgents, was taken prisoner, and tortured for a year and a half.


Otherwise Unharmed by Shay Savage is hands down my favourite book from the Evan Arden Trilogy!

The last installment(I think)is a direct follow up to the events that happened in Otherwise Occupied (book 2) We find Evan Arden locked up, trying to work through what pushed him to react the way he did in the last book. He's become a shell of the man he once was, only one person can ground him, allow him to live again.

Lia is his redemption, the one woman who is able to fight the monsters trying to destroy him from the inside.




If you found yourself missing the romance in Otherwise Occupied, you can rest assured that with Lia's return the steam level rose to outstanding proportions (pun intended)

Evan and Lia's chemistry had me fanning myself!!! That being said the romance wasn't the only side to the story. It's set against a mafia backdrop, it has all the makings of an awesome mob story. It's all about money, power and territory.

To be honest I can't find one thing I didn't like about this story. I am a very satisfied read right now!

ARC kindly provided by author, Shay Savage in return for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts