Review Coming Up Roses by Staci Hart

Thursday, August 01, 2019

Staci Hart is wowing readers with a new series I can't get enough of! Coming Up Roses is the first in the Bennet Brother's series, a spin off of the Austen Series! Prepare yourself for rom-com gold with the perfect dose of heartfelt longing and emotion! Don't miss out on this new release!





Coming Up Roses
Bennet Brothers #1
Staci Hart



Everyone hates parts of their job.

Maybe it’s the paperwork. Maybe it’s the day-to-day grind. Maybe it’s that client who never knows what they want, or the guy who always cooks fish in the microwave.

But not me. I love every corner of the Longbourne Flower Shop, every flower, every petal, every stem. I love the greenhouse, and I love Mrs. Bennet, my boss. I love creating, and I love being a florist. I don’t hate anything at all.

Except for Luke Bennet.

The Bennet brothers have come home to help their mom save the flower shop, and Luke is at the helm. His smile tells a tale of lust, loose and easy. He moves with the grace of a predator, feral and wild. A thing unbridled, without rules or constraint. 

When he comes home to save Longbourne, I almost can’t be mad at him. 

Almost.

He doesn’t remember that night I’ll never forget. That kiss, touched with whiskey and fire. It branded me like a red-hot iron. But it meant nothing to him.

Everyone hates part of their job, and I hate Luke Bennet.
Because if I don’t, I’ll fall in love with him.


Grab your copy of Coming Up Roses today on Amazon or read for free in Kindle Unlimited!




REVIEW


4 STARS

"Be wild. Because life is lived in the moments you don't see coming. Not in the comfort of predictability, but in the thrill of the unknown."

description

Such a beautiful, sweet,fun and heartwarming story!Coming Up Roses is full of love, sweet and funny moments.I adored the characters, Luke and Tess have a great connection!Their relationship has angst,swooning and sigh moments!They’re both looking for something in their life and they find it to each other!

I loved it, it was a great read, the writing was flawless and the characters gave life to the story!







Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life -- a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can't forget that. She's also been a mom, with three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She's been a wife, though she's certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She's also super, duper fun at a party, especially if she's been drinking whiskey. When she's not writing, she's reading, sleeping, gaming, or designing graphics.

Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Website | Newsletter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts