FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY # 131

Friday, August 30, 2013
Follow Friday
Hosted by:

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
Each week a new question, new answer, and new blogs to follow. 
If you want to follow via GFC just in case it goes away I ask you follow a second way, email, Linky, Bloglovin'. 

 Featured blogs this week: The Whimsical Mana I Read, Ergo, I Write

This Week's Question:
If you could only have ONE - one book - for the rest of your life. Don't Cheat....What would it be?

Answer 


 This book is amazing!!!If you haven't read it,please read it now!!! You can check our reviews Pavlina's review  and Kristina's review 



How about you? What ONE book would you choose?
This is a Blog Hop!

10.
97.

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 21 hrs, 40 min (9/5/2013 12:26 PM North America - Central Standard Time)


What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

7 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of it but will take the time to look at the synopsis on Goodreads.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to check out The Bronze Horseman. I've never heard of it!

    I'm a new follower via GFC. I hope y'all have a great weekend!

    Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls! Thanks for following me on twitter and I followed you on gfc,twitter and facebook. I never heard that book but ı will check out in GR :)

    Here's my blog if you wanna check it out --> http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of that one, but I LOVE its cover!!!


    New gfc follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We follow all of you :)) This book was amazing!! We hope you will like it!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't normally go for war books but I just looked this one up on Goodreads and it sounds amazing!

    Old GFC Follower!

    My FF HERE.
    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just added this book to my TBR! It sounds amazing!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm following you on Bloglovin.

    Thanks,
    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts